A few easy steps to keep your Ørn jewelry in perfect conditions:
· Store it in its original (or other) bag or box.
· Avoid impacts, or dropping your jewelry.
· To clean clay and gold plated jewelry, use a mixture of two drops of mild dish soap in warm water, rinse it under clean water and dry with a soft cloth. If needed, gently rub the item with our polishing cloth to restore its shine. This technique will not, however, eliminate any scratches or bumps on the jewel.
· Gold-plated items are, by their nature, more fragile and susceptible to lose colour over time. The speed at which this color fades will depend on various factors (use of chemical products on the skin, sweat and even the pH level of the individual’s skin). For this reason, it is particularly important to ensure suitable care of your gold-plated jewellery.
· It is always best to remove your jewelry before using sprays, creams and perfumes. They might damage some clay pieces and metal components, especially brass.
· Brass naturally oxidizes over time, we find it appealing and it adds personality to your piece. However, if you prefer shiny brass, simply use our jewelry polishing cloth and manually buff the brass piece. If the patina of your brass piece is persistent, try adding any household metal polish.
If you have any question, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.